Sunday May 21
We are on an incredible healing journey with Roki. So many wonderful therapies are paving his way to recovery, so many people offer up their skills and time to help heal our boy. We can’t think of a better way than to share some of these healing therapies with the community in a Wellness Day and at the same time raise some much needed funds for Roki’s ongoing therapies at home and overseas.
We have booked both rooms in the beautiful Avalon Surf Life Saving Club on Sunday May 21, one room will run Yoga, Pilates and Tai Chi classes and the bigger room will have all the wellness therapists offering their skills under one roof. This wonderful day will not be possible without the help of the many talented wellness therapists & teachers. Please have a look at the list of wonderful people below who have all offered their time and skills to help our boy.
Spoil yourself, your loved ones and come in join us in a wonderful community event to support our boy on his journey to wellness. Book someone special a session or class for Mother’s Day.
Bookings will be taken at the door if there are any left to fill. Please note when booking online there is a long list of tickets as each time slot has a ticket. Take your time and scroll to the one you think will help you.
Roki thanks you!
List of practitioners on the day:
1. Yoga: Denby Sheather. www.denbysheather.com
2. Naturopathy: Jane Miles http://www.
3. Kinesiology: Emma Sternberg http://www.
4. Donna Williams: Nutritionist https://web.
5. Chiropractic: Dr Samuel Garner http://
6. Chiropractic: Jason Whealing https://
7. Crystal Healing: Terri Lovell http://www.
8. Astrology Reading: Simone Sutton http://www.
9. Acupuncture Rachel Pavitt-Rumery http://
10. Kinesiology: Robyn Smith https://web.facebook.
11. Remedial Massage: Joy Wyton https://web.facebook.
12. John Fryer: Tai Chi & Reiki http://www.
13. Yoga & Pilates: Tracy Turner https://web.facebook.
14. Yoga: Helen Storey http://www.fititin.net.
15. Alainah Beck: Psychic readings https://web.facebook.
16. Maria Sarah from Asha Yoga & Kirtan: Kids Yoga and accompanying yoga prayers and sacred songs for Denby’s classes.